We are looking for experienced carers to work in Nursing Homes in the Preston area. mandatory training is provided. You should be willing to work on shift patterns, however we provide flexibility and according to your availability.
We are looking for qualified Nurses (RGNs and RMNs) to cover various shifts throughout the Lancashire area. You must have an active NMC registration number. We provide a good rate of pay and in-house training.
How To Apply
1. Download and complete the application form.
2. Send to office either by post, in person or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest in joining the Agency. We would require the following documents for registration.
- Passport and/or Birth Certificate
- Driving License
- Proof Of NI Number
- x2 Photo For ID
- Proof Of Address (X2 utility bills)
- Marriage certificate. (If name changed)
- Immunisation records
- CRB discloser (within 12 months)
- Payment for CRB
- x2 Reference details
- Proof of PIN number
- Contacts details of NOK
- Up to date training certificates (M+H, Abuse,H+S,medication,Fire, Bls/First aid and others)
For CRB checks we also need the address of where you lived in the past five years. If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact the office.