Training & Development
NYS Nursing Agency believes that effective training and development benefits the individual and the organisation as a whole, and contributes to the achievement of Agency’s objectives. These benefits include:
• high standards of work performance
• greater understanding and appreciation of factors affecting work performance
• sharing ideas and dissemination of good practice
• effective management and implementation of change building strong and effective teams
• increased motivation and job satisfaction for individuals professional development
NYS Nursing aims to ensure that:
• its stated objectives are met
• each member of staff understands what his or her work role involves
• each person is developed to enable them to achieve their work objectives
• staff are prepared and equipped to deal with changes in the Agency
• each individual is encouraged to develop his or her potential, both personally and professionally
Lifelong learning (NVQs, QCF, Higher Educations) are supported and encouraged for all staff.
NYS is committed to provide in-house training for all staff as part of Induction, Annual updates and when identified.