Training and Development
NYS Nursing Agency believes that effective training and development
benefits the individual and the organisation as a whole, which
contributes to the achievement of agency’s objectives.
These benefits include:
- High standards of work performance.
- Greater understanding and
appreciation of factors affecting work performance.
- Sharing ideas and dissemination of
- Effective management and
implementation of change building
strong and effective team.
- Increased motivation and job satisfaction for individual’s
NYS aims to ensure that:
- It’s stated objectives are met.
- Each member of staff understands
what their work role involves.
- Each person is developed to enable
them to achieve their work objectives.
- Staff are prepared and equipped to
deal with changes in the agency.
- Each individual is encouraged to
develop their potential both
personally and professionally.